Adult Golf Lessons
Phil & Patty Jonas Golf Lessons
Phil & Patty Jonas at
Saskatoon Golf & Country Club
The SGCC is host to one of the finest practice facilities in Western Canada. The focal point is the 40 acre driving range, which has 6 target greens, and a 10 acre double-ended teeing area which is equipped with consistent practice balls. A short game area is also available for pitching, chipping and sand play including a large practice green, convenient to the clubhouse, available for improvement of your putting skills.
PRIVATE INDIVIDUAL AND GROUP INSTRUCTION
Golf Lessons are available for individuals and up to groups of 4 for the fall/winter. Lessons will be held during this time at the Ramada Dome starting in October and at the Saskatoon Golf and Country Club until the golf course closes.
Packages are available in several time lengths – the greater the time, the greater the savings! Packages and pricing details are shown on table below. Contact Patty or Philip for additional information or to purchase a Golf Lesson Package.
|PACKAGE||SINGLE||2 PEOPLE||3 PEOPLE||4-6 PEOPLE|
LEARN TO GOLF!
(Non Members Welcome!)
Learn to Golf: $225
- For Students who are just beginning with little or no experience.
- Four 2-hour group sessions held twice per week and includes knowledge of Equipment, Fundamentals of Full Swing, Pitching, Chipping, Sand Play, Putting, and Golf Course knowledge.
- 4 students per group.
All Learn to Golf lessons with continue in the Spring of 2022!
Thank you to all that attended this past spring..we hope you enjoyed your golf!
Learn to Golf Level 2: $225
This is a good follow up class to the Learn to Golf class above or for anyone who has some experience with golf, 1-3 years!
- To build on existing skills the student brings to the lesson.
- Four 2-hour group sessions held twice per week with the expansion of Full Swing fundamentals, Grip, Posture, Balance, Putting mechanics and Golf Course knowledge.
- Focus on creating proper divots and good ball contact with Irons, Pitching, and Chipping.
- Four students per group.
GROUP LESSON TUNE UPS
Register by text or email to Patty or Philip Jonas.
One Hour Group Lessons
- All sessions are /person Six golfers/group.
- Sign up for any group session or sessions you would like!
Summer Swing Tuneup
A Tune Up on fundamentals in Full Swing.
Summer Pitching Tuneup
A Tune up on the basic pitching motion with distance control.
Summer Sandy Tuneup!
A Tune Up on fundamentals of Sand Play.
This series is for the golfer who wants to lower their index and improve their overall game, and includes;
- Two 9 hole playing lessons.
- Eight one hour lessons, including video and/or Flightscope.
- Two 3 hole playing lessons.
- Two assessment sessions which includes planning and goal setting for the summer.
- 16 hours total instruction.
To start anytime contact Patty or Philip for more details.
GROUP PLAYING LESSONS
A great way for a group of 4 golfers to learn some playing strategies. Ideal for 4 friends of any playing level to learn on the golf course together.
- One hour $40.00pp
- Two hours $60.00pp
WINTER GOLF LESSON
PGA Canada Class A Teaching Professional
Golf Hall of Fame of British Columbia 2019
PGA of BC Teacher of the Year
Qualified for and played in 2 Senior British Opens 2012, 2013 & 2 U.S. Senior Opens 2017, 2018
Nominated for three PGA of BC Teacher of the Year awards
First Team NCAA All American and Player of the Year Finalist ~ Lamar University.
Philip is available for private lessons, playing lessons with junior and adult golfers, as well as corporate based outings.
PGA Canada Class A Teaching Professional
Golf Hall of Fame of British Columbia 2019.
Three PGA of BC Championships & Four PGA of BC Championship Runner up finishes.
Awarded the ranking of #1 Women’s Amateur in Canada.
Two B.C. Women’s Amateur Championships
Five time Canadian National Team Member
With 33 years of teaching experience, Patty enjoys teaching all levels of golfers, adult or junior, in a private, group, or golf course setting.
Head Professional Saskatoon Golf & CC
Brennen has a wealth of experience, with over 20 years in the PGA of Canada and 11 years as the Head Professional at The Willows Golf and Country Club.
Born and raised in Saskatoon, Brennen is married to wife Melissa and has 3 daughters, Ellie, Ava & Scarlet.